1) I was supposed to go to a ball, so instead of listening to my friends tell me that the weather was going to be horrid I walked out of my dormitory in heels and a short mini dress. Boy did i freeze my ass off! Ironically that was my first day wearing a t*****.fill in the gaps people.it aint that hard!
2) I asked a guy if he was homosexual and he never spoke to me again. Then I’ve developed a profound sense of hate for him over the past few weeks so I don’t talk to him too. How mutual is that!
3) I fixed my blackberry 9800 torch by: (and don’t list these down, it may be plagirism and I don’t have a lawyer)
4) I went to buy a girdle at a store outside campus and on my way back to campus with my friend Awesome and another guy, I was freaking out about the ball so I went off on a rampage about how to dance with the guys and they said “girl’s you know, they should just do it face down ass up dancing style yo!”..and I said “no,no,no,no!i can’t be so vulgar like that!ill just dance with the girl’s in a very non-lesbian way”
5) Who knew you could make your own glasses that look really cool. So i was making my own glasses, pouring paint on top of it, in the mixer, so that it could be mixed.. and the girl’s next to me had started doing hers. By mistake I got over-excited! So i poured the yellow like a crazy woman everywhere and some of it fell on her glasses. oh oh…
6) I decided since Awesome’s been such a good friend to me, I’ll join her in her endouvers. So I went for a military style club meeting called airsoft.(training for young rookies who want to be part of the army) Airsoft allows you to meet in a random location outside campus, load a plastic real-looking BB gun with tiny little bb bullets. strap on military uniform and “armour” then go and shoot other people severely by almost killing them. It’s snowing here, still icy, still really cold so I decided I would wear trainers instead of my snow boots!
And the whole thing was a disaster “man down, man down!!” i’d run a few steps in the snow, and like the prom queen in Iraq, fall flat on my face, in the hardenned snow and scrape my fingers as well as my knee. I felt like the earth was crumbling beneath me. GO GO GO!!!
7) Also at airsoft I managed to actually shoot someone! too bad, the guy I was shooting was a step away from me, with his hands in the air(surrender position) and his face looking really shocked(oncoming bb bullets from my gun). One of the main rules of airsoft is don’t hit somebody within such close range. Hey now! I was only being a terrorist!
8) The thing about being in a group project is that its awkward when you try to find your team members. So I am going to ask that there be a search party out for those particular group of people. After all, we need to work together.
9) I ate pork. I’M ALLERGIC TO PORK. They put pork in all their chicken meals. F*****************************K.